Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Challenge #37: Scaly, Cold- Blooded Reptiles

Good Morning,

Welcome back for another Tuesday here at Die Cuttin' Divas. We have been busy this past week working on new projects for our weekly chellenge.

Did you know?
Reptile Awareness Day is October 21st. Every year, reptile fanatics have a day that they can celebrate and share their passion; a chance to educate others who may not know about these amazing creatures called reptiles, and the habitat loss and threat of extinction that faces so many reptile species

In honor of National Reptile Day...let's create a card or layout with a reptile on it.

Check out the Design Team's projects this week.















~Examples ~

You will have one week to plan, create, and submit your project. There will be a showcase later this week and then the winner will be announced next Tuesday. Please remember to include which die-cut you used and a link back to our site is appreciated.

The winner for last week's challenge will be announced later today, so please come back to see who it may be.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana


11 comments:

Hazel said...

I can't see a linky. My post-it note holder is here x

Judy said...

Love all the reptiles DT. I think I linked the wrong kind of creature:)

Unknown said...

Getting back into challenges... :D Gr8 cards
cheers Julie

http://9-2-midnight.blogspot.com

Judy said...

I made another card with a reptile. I used an amphibian on the first card I made for this challenge.

reptile shops said...

Oh! Good to know and thanks a lot for sharing. I have an iguana and its name is iggy. I'll probably make him a card if I have time.

-admin

marg0006 said...

This was a fun challenge. thanks

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

I grew up with reptiles all around as my dad was a biology teacher. Brought back some memories. thanks for a great challenge.

CG said...

What a great challenge! Love the DT projects.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Entered my Reptile Snake card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

I've now entered my post-it note holder to linky x

Amy said...

Great DT inspiration- thanks for the fun challenge! :)Amy
amyscraftingspot.blogspot.com